Sunday 3 August 2014

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE


It is Winter right now and the sun has been shining for days on end. I spent this particular sunny day with this gorgeous mama and her son and we basked in the warmth of the front room which was flooded with sunshine. In between the words of our conversation I could see her hazily stare at her son, you know the kind of look, the type where you know that for a split second they are transcended into another time or place and perhaps they are imagining the joys that the future is going to bring as their baby progresses through the wonder years and into adulthood. It was a perfect kind of day for daydreaming and as I left I couldn't help but feel whimsical in the warm winter sun.

 
Images taken using Canon 5D Markiii//50mm 1.4
Kodak Portra 400& Ilford HP5
Please do not use my images without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment