Sunday 5 October 2014

BIRTHDAY WISHES & KISSES

 



 









Hip-hip-hooray, happy birthday to my darling friend. Last week we celebrated her birthday, we all met at her place with a home made dish in hand. Seema was in full swing making her Grandmother's special curry and a delicious fish curry when I entered her busy kitchen, the smells coming from the stovetop were dreamy. By dusk we were all working together to fill our plates, passing dishes and bowls at the makeshift buffet table of home made dishes, the theme of the night was curries; bean and lentil curries, fish curries, buttered chicken, rogan josh, tandoori chicken, yoghurts, mango chutney, rice, naans.....I had two full platefuls of food and my tummy was greedily bursting by the time she blew the candles on her little cakes. There was not much room for dessert, but somehow I managed to fit in a sweet slice of everything. Lemon meringue pie, brown butter and salted honey pie, NYC cheesecake and a raw cheesecake.....I was pigging. The best way to celebrate is with your friends and with food, and to have both of them together is a treat for all, thank you for a delicious evening. Happy Birthday beautiful lady, I hope that your wishes come true. xo

p.s. (How amazing is her loungeroom, big envy over her style. I drool!)

Images taken using Canon 5D Markiii//50mm 1.4
Please do not use my images without permission.

1 comment:

  1. Is it time for the anniversary of your company? Find the best quotes here happy anniversary wishes to wish your promoter and colleagues.

    ReplyDelete