Monday 14 July 2014

SHHHH, I LOVE YOU

He is my baby and here he is holding my other baby. He loves cuddling her and it's the first thing that he does after waking up in the morning and the first thing that he does when he arrives home from school in the afternoon. Usually she is just as happy to see him, her little mouth chattering away with all sorts of baby goo-goo-gaa-gaa's and bambi eyed smiles, but today she was tired and wanting nothing more but for someone to gently rock her to sleep. He tried and tried and was very patient with her. He told me to let her cry and that it was ok. As her cries got louder and more deliberate and as she started to slide down from his bear hug, I had to intervene. I cradled her up, with one arm branching across her bottom and the other arm gently folded across her back and patting her shoulders and we both watched her drift off to sleep.

 
Images taken using Canon 5D Markiii//50mm 1.4
Kodak TRI-X 400
Please do not use my images without permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment