Monday 15 September 2014

NATURAL THERAPY


















Stepping out into the salty air, sprinkles of sand made their way inbetween my foot and my sandal. If I were anywhere else, I would find that sensation to be annoying. The long and narrow path from the car park led us into the bush where patches of light and darkness balanced each other out. We spied lots of things; spiders webs, shells, crabs, make shift chairs, pumice stones and somewhere in the distance the glittering movements of the sea peeking through the tall scrubbery. Up a newly constructed boardwalk, the sandy dunes peaked up and down and led us down into a flat silky smooth beach. The water was several shades of blue and the grass dunes were a patchwork of greens and browns, dulling as the sun brightened in the sky. We all had a dip into the ocean, it was cold and fresh and just the type of sensation you crave when you are transitioning into a new phase.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Images taken using Canon 5D Markiii//50mm 1.4
Please do not use my images without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment