Wednesday 20 August 2014

ONE OF THOSE DAYS


This afternoon I was at the end of one of those days where you arrive home and you just take your shoes off, make yourself a cup of tea and you just sit. When I need to find a way to relax, a cup of tea seems to be the best remedy. The forced waiting for the mug of tea to cool  is a small space where I can just close my eyes and let my body and mind focus on the warmth emanating from the mug which is cupped in both of my hands. This small gesture does wonders with melting away tension and bringing space back into my lungs. Within ten minutes, I'm zenned and ready to get right back up and at 'em.

How do you relax after one of those days?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Images taken using Canon 5D Markiii//50mm 1.4
Please do not use my images without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment