Friday 8 August 2014

HOW TO MAKE SEWING DELICIOUS


My fool proof and easy breakfast for weekday mornings was inspired by one of my favourite local cafes who serve an amazing Breakfast Jar with layer upon layer of coconut yoghurt, muesli, chia seed pudding and fresh fruit. Today we enjoyed eating this while I attempted to stitch up the hem of a pant leg and rip in the crotch of my son's school pants. Needless to say, my sewing skills can be easily summarised by his last words before leaving the car today which were, "if anyone see's my undies when I sit on the floor today, it will be all your fault".  

WEEKDAY BREAKFAST BOWL
Natural or Greek or Coconut Yoghurt
Buckwheat puffs
Dried coconut
Maple Syrup
Fresh fruit

Method
Spoon yoghurt into a bowl.
Top with buckwheat puffs, dried coconut and fresh fruit.
Drizzle with maple syrup.


Images taken using Canon 5D Markiii//50mm 1.4
Please do not use my images without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment