Sunday 31 August 2014

DOWN AT THE JETTY






























During the weekend, I had two hours to myself. I got in the car and drove over to Long Jetty to do some op-shopping and to grab some bread. Last time I was here I saw the Green Tangerine from across the road and I ran out of time to duck in and take a peek into the bakery/cafe/shop. Today I had the time, but somehow I still found myself rushed as time escaped from my watch and I had to scoot out of here to make sure I had time to browse around the op-shops for vintage finds. But oh my goodness, this place is vibing with amazingness. I love it! I just want this place to morph into being my kitchen, with all of the spices and sauces and pastries, and another set of enthusiastic hands to cook with - that would be amazing!!! Kath, the beautiful owner extraordinaire got me at, "next time, bring your kids". I will be back. And with my kids. I took a piece of Green Tangerine home with me; a fruit loaf, a pumpkin cob and some ground coffee. The pumpkin cob was inhaled by my family and friends within minutes of slicing. Delicious!

We are so lucky to have places like these popping up all over the central coast. Where is your favourite place?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Images taken using Canon 5D Markiii//50mm 1.4
Please do not use my images without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment